Saturday, January 15, 2005

The first day of the rest of your blog

A good friend just told me that today could be the first day of the rest of my blog. So here I am. What should I be doing? Finishing up my sermon for tomorrow. What am I doing? Blogging.

Very new to this as you can tell from the title of my blog. I really tried to come up with some substantial, deep or annoyingly esoteric title for my little corner of the internet, but I was unsuccessful. So here you are at cool sounding blog.blogspot.com because that is sadly, but truly the best I could come up with.

Obviously not much time to really kick this thing off with gusto, so maybe later.

3 comments:

Phil said...

CONGRATULATIONS! It's your first blog entry. And I'M the first person EVER to leave a comment on Drew Forster's blog. Praise God.

Soulpadre said...

and, i am the second person. blog on, my brother!

Soulpadre said...

keep going, there's deep wells in those wells!