Monday, April 10, 2006

Honda Oddity

I never really get this. This Honda Odyssey has been parked near my office lately. I don't get it how people choose to drive a family vehicle and then decide to go with the body kit, rims and a spoiler on it. I guess if you're a boy racer who all of a sudden finds himself a boy's father, you might have to make this kind of compromise, but it just cracks me up anyway. What's the message, "Hey, soccer mom, I could pick up groceries in this whip or I could blow you off the line."?

Wonder what the stroller looks like that they pull out of the back of this thing.

6 comments:

Tim said...

Haha. Agreed! Cute pic over there on the right btw.

Phil said...

We had to sell our Toyota Matrix awhile back to get a Toyota Sienna. Crossover utility to minivan is not an easy jump. I'm thinking of tricking out my grocery getter with a subwoofer, just so I can blast VeggieTales when the guy next to me won't turn down Kanye.

Larry said...

As a veteran of the mini-van I wish I could trick out my ride. I do on occassion pimp it out with a decal. Oh wait, that would be the sign that says "Salvation Army Emergency Vehicle." Never mind!

Tim said...

You guys are pathetic. I'm keepin' it real! Only public transportation for me! : )

Pete said...

??? Don't get it? What's wrong with that minivan again?

Pete said...

"Onnnnly PUBLIC trrransportation for ME, Fellas!!"

Mr Bean strikes again!! ;o)