Thursday, November 03, 2005

Camo Convertible

Ok, this I don't get. I know, I know it's a fashion statement and I shouldn't think about it quite so much, but why in the world does she have a camoflauge convertible top? Is she planning to go on maneuvers in her Chrysler? Maybe she's a hunter and she's too lazy to hike into the woods. I guess a car would make a much more comfortable tree stand. I mean, you could listen to the radio while you wait to kill helpless animals. You'd have cupholders and maybe even seat warmers.

Maybe it's supposed to be a joke on droptops period. Get it? You can't tell if the top is up or down because it's camo. She could have at least put this top on a black car, or at least on a car that was a color green that might find its way into camoflauge, but to put it on an emerald green car is an insult to camo convertibles everywhere.

2 comments:

Tim said...

I actually think the idea of a camo top could be cool but, with that emerald green paint, it's absolutely hideous.

BrownEyedGirl said...

Was there a top on that convertable?? ....In Russia the supermarket guards would be dressed in camo and they would stand in the "greens" section. Every time, Alastair would pretend like he didn't see them. Were they protecting the cabbage from us or us from the cabbage??