Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The girls


These pictures were taken on Sunday. We got out on the lake with the girls and some other families from camp. It was nice to be out on the water, with the temps so high and the air so sticky lately.
Here's Riley with her friend Lily. I think Riley looks remarkably like her Auntie Heather in this shot.

For this one, we told Sydney to smile and it's a little hard to see, but she put on the most incredible sneer. It was really hilarious.

SYDNEY HAS TAKEN HER FIRST STEPS! It happened in the camp office. She has taken a few more since. It's just amazing to watch her progress. She also has 2 more teeth bringing the grand total to 4, so she should really start

4 comments:

Tim said...

Calling your blog "Cool Sounding Blog" doesn't change the fact that you have one. It’s like that cynical kid over in the corner, trying to maintain his coolness, all the while dying to join the rest of the group singing “Shout to the Lord”.

You should have called your blog “Forward”. : )

http://www.thesearemychurchclothes.blogspot.com

I should have called mine “Shout to the Lord”.

blogblogblog said...

Dear Cynical Kid in the Corner, Please read my explanation paragraph at the bottom of the sidebar before you throw stones. And anyway, you have a blog too, so what's with the "doesn't change the fact that you have one" comment?

Are you incapable of moving on? I send you one forward in the history of time and existence and yet, you still choose to lump me in with a whole category of cat lovers and people who still drink Tab. You even referred to me as "one of those people."

I also have to admit that I misread your blog's title. I thought it was these army church clothes.

HuskyGirl74 said...

Your kids are beautiful. Good luck with Chuckie :).

Anonymous said...

riley is so big from the last time i seen her she has grown so fast and have become so pretty. I havent met your youngest one but she is a little riley who will grow up to be just like her which im sure is a real good thing.

i love riley and miss her soo much and i hope to meet the youngest o ne one of these days and my child will be able to play with them both one day.