Friday, December 09, 2005

Tagged, grrrr

I hate stuff like this, but I love Jocelyn, who tagged me, so here goes.

Instructions: Write 5 random facts about yourself, then list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect.

1. I have a twin brother. I am 6 minutes older than he is. That's not really random if you know me, but this is: when I was a kid, say 8 years old, I thought I was 6 minutes older than all other 8-year-olds.

2. I love the movie "It's a Wonderful Life"

3. I've worn my Salvation Army uniform to work 2 days in a row (yesterday and today)

4. I had pancakes for dinner last night.

5. I want a digital SLR camera for Christmas.

I'm tagging Carole, Carol, Stephen, Allison and Allison.

6 comments:

Phil said...

this has nothing to do with your post, but everytime i see that Pigs in Heaven book listed on your sidebar, Eric Clapton's song comes into my mind. I obviously haven't read the book, but it's kinda funny singing, "Cause I know there'll be no more...pigs in heaven".

Tim said...

And Mr. Forward strikes again!

blogblogblog said...

Get off my back, Miller. I didn't tag you.

Phil said...

you guys are hilarious

Jim said...

I think I'm going to take a picture of part of my face. Judging from you two, apparently, its cool. Oh wait, I get it, it's an emergent image!

Pete said...

What happened to Mary???

You're not going to like it George.. she's *gasp* an OLD MAID!!!

Merrry Christmas movie house!!
Merry Christmas Emporium!!
Merrrry Christmas you old Savings And Loan!!!

I've got to get that SNL classic sketch on DVD - the "What Happened When They Found Out it Was Mr Potter Who Stole the Money" one - hysterical!